Angi: The Leading Marketplace for Home Services
Angi is a leading marketplace that connects homeowners with local service professionals. The company offers a variety of services, including home improvement, repairs, and maintenance. Angi also provides homeowners with tools and resources to help them make informed decisions about their home projects.
Angi was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company has over 250,000 service professionals in its network and serves over 150 million homeowners. Angi is a publicly traded company and its stock is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the ticker symbol “ANGI.”
Angi’s customer demographics are as follows:
- Age: Homeowners of all ages use Angi, but the company’s target market includes homeowners between the ages of 35 and 54.
- Income level: Angi’s customers come from all income levels, but the company’s target market includes homeowners with an annual household income of $75,000 or more.
- Homeownership status: Angi’s customers include both homeowners and renters. However, the company’s target market includes homeowners.
Angi’s top industries are as follows:
- Home improvement: Angi’s most popular service is home improvement. This includes services such as painting, flooring, and roofing.
- Repairs: Angi also offers a variety of repair services, such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Maintenance: Angi also offers a variety of maintenance services, such as lawn care, pest control, and window cleaning.
Angi’s average monthly users are as follows:
- United States: Angi has an average of 15 million monthly users in the United States.
- Canada: Angi has an average of 1 million monthly users in Canada.
Angi is a leading marketplace for home services. The company has a strong brand and a large network of service professionals. Angi is well-positioned to continue to grow its business in the future.
Having these reviews readily-available with LDE’s Business Reviews API can be a game-changer. Learn more and get started today!
Chart of Angi’s Customer Demographics, Top Industries, and Average Monthly Users
Add Angi to Your Offering
LDE Reviews Site Directory
Similar Integrations Available
Building a local SEO product?
Get in touch today!
Our seamless integration, scalable infrastructure, and flexible pricing will help you get up and running quickly.