Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family. Facebook also allows users to review businesses. Facebook reviews are not as formal as BBB reviews, but they can still be helpful to consumers.
Facebook's customer demographics are as follows:
- Age: Facebook users are of all ages, but the company's target market includes people between the ages of 18 and 34.
- Income level: Facebook users come from all income levels, but the company's target market includes people with an annual household income of $50,000 or more.
- Interests: Facebook users are interested in a wide variety of businesses, but the company's top industries include restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Facebook's top industries are as follows:
- Restaurants: Facebook's most popular industry is restaurants. This includes businesses such as cafes, bars, and fine dining establishments.
- Shopping: Facebook also offers a variety of shopping reviews, including businesses such as clothing stores, department stores, and boutiques.
- Entertainment: Facebook also offers a variety of entertainment reviews, including businesses such as movie theaters, concert venues, and museums.
Facebook's average monthly users are as follows:
- Worldwide: Facebook has an average of 2.9 billion monthly active users.
Chart of Facebook's Customer Demographics, Top Industries, and Average Monthly Users
Unlock the power of social insights with our business reviews API! Tap into Facebook business reviews and help customers connect better with their audience. Contact our team today to learn more!